Portability Without Compromise.
Get the confidence of GlideScope wherever and whenever you need it, with the new portable GlideScope Go™. Compact, durable, easy to charge and ready on demand, GlideScope Go simplifies maintenance with a fully submersible screen and battery, and fully disposable, single-use blades. An essential complement to your GlideScope cart-based system, this handheld system is also ideal for use in small spaces, emergent procedures and whenever your environment demands mobility.
Access the portfolio* of GlideScope Spectrum fully disposable, single-use blades—each compatible with your GlideScope cart-based system—and generate clear airway views.
Get more of the light you want and less of light you don’t. GlideScope Go delivers a high-resolution image powered by the latest advancements in lighting and camera technology—including Dynamic Light Control™ and Ambient Light Reduction™. With a glare-resistant, 3.5″ screen and wide field of view, this intuitive system is designed for improved visualization and rapid first-pass success in patients ranging from neonates to large adults.
*See Operations and Maintenance Manual for full line of Spectrum blades that can be used with GlideScope Go.
GlideScope Go™ Features
- Access the GlideScope Spectrum blade portfolio
- Fully disposable, single-use blades to support infection control initiatives
- 3.5" landscape, color display with vertical tilt adjustment for maximum flexibility
- Easy to use and easy to train, with on/off button and intuitive display
- Hot-swappable functionality enables blade changes without powering down
- Integrated battery charges to 80% in 2 hours and delivers a minimum of 100 minutes of continuous use on a full charge
- Automatic recording with removable micro-USB drive
- Scratch-resistant screen with anti-glare coating for reliable clarity in any environment
- Fully submersible video monitor and battery to simplify cleaning
- Dynamic Light Control™ and Ambient Light Reduction™ for enhanced airway views
- Operates on corded, external power should battery be discharged
- Remaining Charge indicator eliminates guessing
- Rugged design ensures functionality even when dropped from 4 feet
- IP67 rating ensures full dust protection and reliable operation in wet conditions
- Backed by a full warranty and customer support
Click and move to rotate model
Reach a Wide Range of Patients in the Smallest Spaces.
Access the GlideScope Spectrum blade portfolio, offering fully disposable, single-use blades for optimal infection control. And hot-swappable functionality means blade changes without powering down.
Low-profile designs and titanium construction deliver improved maneuverability and working space for routine and difficult airways
Low-profile single-use video laryngoscopes for routine and difficult airways
Designed for a wide variety of clinical settings, and for patients from preterm to large adult
Available in four sizes for your smallest patients
Portable, rugged and operational in seconds
To help facilitate quick placement of an endotracheal tube